*****PLEASE READ PRIOR TO BOOKING*****
NEW TEMPORARY RANGE POLICIES
Dear Range Members and Customers,
Due to the Provincial 28 Day Closure for Non-Essential Businesses, the shop will not be open to customers until restrictions are lifted. The Range WILL REMAIN OPEN for regular use. During this time, we will be operating the ranges at a reduced capacity, which makes booking an appointment crucial. While the shop will be closed, we are encouraging customers to place orders for CURB SIDE PICK-UP ONLY!
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
- THE RANGE WILL BE OPEN FOR OUR USUAL HOURS OF OPERATION
- APPOINTMENTS WILL BE ABSOLUTLY MANDATORY
- THE NUMBER OF SHOOTERS PER TIME SLOT WILL REDUCED TO HALF CAPACITY
- THERE WILL BE NO ENTRY TO THE BUILDING! ALL PAYMENT WILL BE COMPLETED AT THE DOOR WITH NO ACCESS TO BROWSING THE SHOP
- WE ENCOUGE PHONE OR EMAIL ORDERS PROIR TO APPOINTMENT TIME WITH WHAT YOU’RE GOING TO NEED ( 613-836-3871, email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org)
- YOUR ORDER WILL BE PICKED AND READY AT THE DOOR UPON ARRIVAL OR CAN BE PAID FOR OVER THE PHONE.
- FIREARM SALES WILL BE OVER THE PHONE OR BY EMAIL (email@example.com) PAL WILL BE REQUIRED TO PICK UP THE FIREARM. UNFORTUNATELY, ENTRY TO THE BUILDING TO VIEW OR HANDLE THE FIREARM WILL NOT BE ALLOWED.
- WE WILL CONTINUE TO OFFER MEMBERSHIP RENEWALS AND NEW MEMBERSHIPS
- ANYONE TAKING THE RANGE SAFETY COURSE WILL BE REQUIRED TO WEAR A MASK WHILE SHOOTING WITH OUR SENIOR RANGE OFFICER
We would like to thank you in advance for your continuous support and remind you that while these changes are going to be tough and frustrating, we will still get to take advantage of outdoor group therapy. Please be patient with us and expect very busy phonelines over the next couple weeks.
Stittsville Shooting Ranges Management and Staff